A Provider Friendly Program for Washington
MCNA Dental is pleased to announce that we have been selected by the Washington Health Care Authority as an “Apparently Successful Bidder” for the Medicaid Dental Managed Care Request for Proposal. We are excited about this opportunity to increase dental care access for Washingtonians. The program is scheduled to begin on July 1, 2019.
MCNA Dental is a leading dental benefit management company committed to providing high quality services to state agencies and managed care organizations for their Medicaid, Medicare, and CHIP members. We serve over 4 million children and adults with the singular mission of improving their general health by ensuring access to quality dental care.
As a company founded and operated by dentists, we recognize the dedication that Medicaid providers such as you have to the oral health of Washington’s children and adults. We would like to extend an invitation for you to consider joining our network.
Need more information? Visit our corporate website at http://www.MCNA.net
Provider Network Enrollment
Your dental office may enroll in our Washington Medicaid network now via fax, email, or mail.
- Step 1: Download and read our Welcome Letter.
- Step 2: Download and complete one New Provider Form for each dentist.
- Step 3: Download and complete one New Location Form for each physical location.
- Step 4: Download and complete our Dental Provider Agreement.
- Step 5: Download and read our Provider Fee Schedule.
- Step 6: Download and complete the IRS W-9 Form.
- Step 7: Download and complete the Payment Method Selection Form.
- Step 8: Fax the completed documents to 1-208-298-3844, email them to Network_Development@MCNA.net, or mail them to:
- MCNA Dental
Attn: Washington Network Development
P.O. Box 29008
San Antonio, TX 78229
- MCNA Dental
Provider Resources and Documents
Frequently Asked Questions
Documents and Guides
Provider Training Sessions
MCNA Dental hosts regional training sessions and online webinars to discuss our program and other important information. Please RSVP to reserve your seat at one of our upcoming sessions. To RSVP, email WashingtonPR@mcna.net with your name, contact information, and desired session date.
No training sessions currently scheduled. Please check back soon or contact us to schedule one-on-one training.
We are here to help you!
If you have any questions, please call our toll-free Washington Provider Hotline at:
You can call Monday through Friday, 5 a.m. – 5 p.m. (excluding national holidays).
If calling after hours, please leave a message for our representatives. Your call will be returned on the next business day.